Multidisciplinary Care for Voice, Airway, and Swallowing Disorders in Augusta, GA
The Voice, Airway, and Swallowing Center in Augusta, Georgia, offers multidisciplinary care to patients who suffer from voice or swallowing disorders.
The center is directed by a Dr. Gregory Postma who has been selected as one of “America’s Best Doctors” every years since 2003 and Dr. Paul Weinberger. Both physicians specialize in voice and swallowing problems. Video of Dr. Gregory Postma
The staff delivers multidisciplinary care for:
- The full spectrum of voice or swallowing disorders including chronic cough, acid reflux, and larynx cancer
- Airway surgery and reconstruction
- Laser procedures on vocal chords and vocal chord BOTOX® injections in the office and operating room
- In-office larynx and esophageal surgery
- Performing artist’s voice care
Care is delivered by a multidisciplinary team of professionals who work together to maximize outcomes. In addition to a laryngologist, the team includes:
- Pulmonary Care Specialists
A Spectrum of Voice, Airway, and Swallowing Diagnostic Tests
The team also offers the latest diagnostic tests, including:
- High resolution manometry
- Transnasal esophagoscopy
- Endoscopic swallowing evaluations
- Laryngeal electromyography are performed.
To schedule an appointment at the center, call (706) 721-2273 (CARE)
or request an appointment on line.
Woman Finds Voice Again After Two Years
Of all her skills, registered nurse Trish Wheeler probably would have counted her voice among the least of them.