Refer a Patient to Children's Medical Center 24/7
Trained health referral specialists are available 24/7 to connect you directly with the Georgia Regents Medical Center physician you request or the on-call physician. You can also use the line to:
- Arrange an appointment with a physician in the Children's Medical Center
- Consult with a faculty physician
- Follow up on a patient’s status
- Access clinical studies and receive research updates
- Access other Georgia Regents Medical Center professional programs and services, including continuing medical education and the medical library
Your patients will be in skilled hands at Children's Medical Center, and their physicians will keep you informed of their status and progress every step of the way.
First Contact can help when you have a child who needs to be admitted to Children’s Hospital of Georgia. We’re here to make the process easier for you, your staff, but most importantly, for your patients and their families.
First Contact Reference numbers
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Patient Insurance/Information Fax
After hours, Saturday, Sunday and holidays