Get Back in the Game with Comprehensive Sports Medicine in Augusta, Georgia
If you suffer from a sports injury or want to improve your athletic performance, Sports Medicine Center in Augusta, Georgia, can help, whether you're an elite athlete, weekend warrior or active senior ... whether you've injured your knee, shoulder, ankle or back. Our board-certified physicians, licensed physical therapists and certified athletic trainers will work together to diagnose and treat your athletic injury and help you enhance your performance, using nonsurgical options whenever possible.
The center offers:
- Diagnosis and care for all sports-related injuries by board-certified sports medicine physicians, orthopaedic surgeons and family practice physicians
- In-house X-rays and ultrasounds, MRIs and CT scans at MCG Medical Center
- Quick appointments
- Rehabilitation services by licensed physical therapists in Sports Medicine Rehabilitation Center
- Injections and aspirations to relieve pain and promote healing
- Prescriptions for bracing, orthotics and medications
- Casts and splints by skilled professionals
- A full range of traditional and innovative arthroscopic surgeries
- Easy access to Georgia Regents Medical Center's full staff of orthopaedic surgeons, including physicians who are fellowship trained in virtually every orthopaedic subspecialty
- Certified athletic trainers to work with area sports teams and organizations to promote injury prevention, provide on-site injury evaluation, facilitate a safe and timely return to play and offer other services.
- Patient Family Centered Care