Thank you for registering for a GRHealth Weight Loss Surgery Seminar.
We look forward to meeting you and participating in your weight loss journey.
2nd Tuesday of the Month
Columbia County Library
7022 Evans Town Center Drive, Evans, GA
Directions: From I-20 take exit 194 to Washington Road in Evans, GA, Take a right onto Reagan Drive then go to end of road where you will see the Chili’s restaurant and take a left. The library will be on your left hand side. Parking is available in front of the building. When you enter the building, you will see a sign for the seminar that is down the hallway on the right.
4th Tuesday of the Month
GRHealth Medical Office Building
1447 Harper Street, Augusta, GA
Directions: Parking is available in the Medical Office Building parking garage off of Harper St. Enter the building and a representative will be there to assist you to the 4th floor conference room.
If you have any questions, please contact Tracey Puig, RN
Bariatric Coordinator at 706-721-2609 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the weight loss seminar, you will be given comprehensive information about:
- The effects of obesity on your body
- The Gastric Bypass, Gastric sleeve, Gastric Band
- Including what to expect during and after surgery
- Physically and mentally, following the surgery
- It’s a good idea to list the questions and concerns you have about the surgery, which your surgeon can answer for you.
- Keep in mind that asking questions can help you feel more comfortable about the procedure and can clarify what sort of lifestyle changes you will need to make in order to achieve your weight loss goals.
- Insurance questions will be addressed at the end of the seminar