Goal-oriented Pediatric Rehabilitative Services
|Many pediatric diseases and disorders – from brain and spinal cord injuries to accidents, illnesses and congenital defects -- require rehabilitative therapy. Children’s Hospital of Georgia offers a wide range of out and inpatient rehabilitation programs to assist patients through the recovery process. Care is delivered by licensed therapists who specialize in working with children.
|The Pediatric Rehabilitative Services Department offers:
- A team of skilled and experienced rehabilitative therapists who work in conjunction with pediatric orthopedic surgeons and other pediatric specialists
- Comprehensive physical therapy, occupational therapy, audiology and speech therapy for children up to age 21
- A pediatric rehabilitation facility designed and equipped for children and their families
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Splinting/Serial Casting
- Wheelchair evaluations
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Hand, movement disorders, multiple sclerosis, amputee, voice, and brachial plexus clinics
- Pain management
- Patient and caregiver education
- Orthotics and prosthetics
- Patient Family Centered Care
Request an online appointment now or call 706-721-KIDS (5437) or toll free at 888-721-KIDS (5437) for more information or to speak to a member of our care team.
Pediatric Rehabilitative Services is located on the 2nd floor of the Children’s Hospital of Georgia on Harper Street.