Guide to Area Services
Welcome to Georgia Regents Medical Center. We want to make your stay as comfortable as possible and hope this information will be helpful to you.
Services within Georgia Regents Medical Center campus:
- Admissions 706-721-2267
- Financial Counseling 706-721-3576 (1st floor)
- Concierge/Greeter Services 706-721-6043
- Hospital Safety and Security (Escort Services) 706-721-4787
- Pastoral Care/Chaplain 706-721-2929 (2nd floor)
- Patient Information 706-721-6045
- Patient Representatives 706-721-6222
- Social Work 706-721-8150
Mon - Sat, 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Sunday, 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
(1st floor, Children's Hospital of Georgia)
- Terrace Dining
Mon.– Fri, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
(2nd floor, Medical Center)
- Brown Bag Cafe
Mon. - Fri., 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
1467 Harper Street
- Ferns and Fossils 706-721-5114
Mon. – Fri., 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sat., 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
(1st Floor, Children's Hospital)
- The Little Store 721-4438
Mon. – Fri., 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
(2nd Floor, Medical Center)
- The Image Boutique 706-721-0466
Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
(1st floor, GRU Cancer Center)
- 1st Floor, Children's Hospital of Georgia
- 2nd Floor, Georgia Regents Medical Center
- A SunTrust ATM is located in the 1st floor lobby of the Children's Hospital of Georgia.
- A Bank of America ATM is located on the 2nd floor of the Medical Center, adjacent to Terrace Dining.
- An SRP/HCCU ATM is located next to the HB building, also known as The Faculty Building.
Food services within two miles of Georgia Regents Medical Center campus:
- Happy China 2, 706-722-0288
- Papa John’s Pizza, 706-733-7272
- Pizza Hut, 706-724-3302
- Arby’s, 1823 Walton Way 706-736-0350
- Checker’s, 1631 Walton Way 706-737-9782
- Church’s Chicken, 1820 Walton Way 706-733-1904
- Firehouse Subs, 1527 Walton Way 706-364-4220
- Krystal, 1555 Walton Way 706-733-5484
- Subway, 1819 Walton Way 706-737-8205
- Wendy’s, 1730 Walton Way 706-738-5096
- Zaxby’s, 1702 Walton Way 706-481-0717
- Cook Out, 1081 Walton Way, 866-547-0011
- Walton Way Deli, 1944 Walton Way, 706-736-4008
- Japanese and Korean
Kinja II Sushi Express, 1944 Walton Way, 706-737-3333
- S&S Cafeteria, 1616 Walton Way, 706-736-2972
- CVS (open 24 hours), 1520 Walton Way, 706-724-0598
- Rite Aid, 1505 Walton Way, 706-828-3113
- Kroger, 501 15th Street, 706-724-1919
- Kroger Pharmacy, 501 15th Street, 706-724-1883
Hotels (Ask for possible discounts for Georgia Regents Medical Center families.)
- Candlewood Suites Hotels, 706-733-3300 ($55 discount for families)
- Marriott Augusta Hotel and Suites, 2 10th Street, 706-722-8900
- The Partridge Inn, 2110 Walton Way, 706-737-8888
- Staybridge Suites, 2540 Center West Pkwy, 706-733-0000
- Quality Inn Medical Center, 1455 Walton Way, 706-722-2224
- Econolodge, 1103 15th Street, 706-724-5560
- Ramada, 640 Broad Street, 706-722-5541
The following facilities are available at little or no charge for parents of hospitalized children. Please ask a nurse or social worker for a referral.
- Comfort House, 317 Telfair Street, 706-774-9012
- Rescue Mission, 526 Walker Street, 706-722-2058
- Ronald McDonald House, 738 Greene Street, 706-724-5901
- Salvation Army, 1384 Greene Street, 706-826-7933
Dry Cleaners/Laundromats (coin-operated)
- Brickle’s Cleaners and Laundry, 1944 Walton Way, 706-736-4548
- Greyhound, 706-722-6411
- Radio Cab, 706-722-3501
- Super Cab, 706-796-1202
- On Campus
SunTrust ATM, located in the 1st floor lobby of the Children’s Hospital of Georgia.
Bank of America ATM, located on the 2nd floor of the Georgia Regents Medical Center, adjacent to Terrace Dining.
SRP/HCCU ATM, located in the HB building. and on the 2nd floor next to Terrace Dining.
- Off Campus
Bank of America, 1450 Walton Way, 706-844-0660
Georgia Bank & Trust, 1630 Walton Way, 706-821-1530
SunTrust, 1602 Walton Way, 706-821-2008
- Wells Fargo, 1478 Walton Way, 706-821-6820
- First Bank, 1580 Walton Way, 706-312-6500
- Target, 235 Robert C. Daniels Parkway, 706-667-6368
- Wal-Mart, 260 Bobby Jones Parkway, 706-860-0170
- Wal-Mart, 1201 Knox Avenue, 803-279-0545
- Kmart, 310 East Martintown Road, 803-278-3370
This guide is provided as a service to our patients, families and guests. Listings in the guide should not be construed as an endorsement of the business or service by Georgia Regents Medical Center.