Volunteer opportunities are endless
There are many areas to volunteer your time at Georgia Regents Health System.
Some examples include:
- Greeter Services
- Assisting on nursing floors
- Assisting in medical records
- Assisting patients with behavioral health challenges
- Lab couriers
- Cuddling babies in neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Volunteering in our Family Resource Libraries
- Assisting School Services
- Assisting families in shock trauma and intensive care units (ICU)
- Sales personnel in the gift shops
- Assisting in a variety of programs such as:
emergency room, family medicine, oncology, pediatric clinics, neuroscience, marketing and many more.
- Descriptions of some of the volunteer opportunities.
We will work with you to find the perfect position with the hours that fit your schedule. Since we never close, the possibilities are limitless. All we ask is that you commit to volunteering three hours a week for a period of six months.