The transplant program partners with transplant patients in process improvement, new initiatives, and program growth. a panel of patients are gathered to provide feedback and suggest areas of program development. The board shall be made up of transplant candidates, living donors, post transplant patients and family members.
To enrich the lives of all patients and families in every stage of transplantation and donation through the collaboration of compassionate, professional staff members.
- Patient education video
- Zac Brown Benefit Concert
- Patient education manual
- Transplant and Donation anniversary cards
- Waiting room design
- Donate Life Flag endeavor
- Donate Life Month activities (April)
- Bi-annual patient status letter