Medical Office Building Neuroscience
The Neuroscience Practice Sites' Advisory Council was established in October 2007. Since that time our Council has collaborated with patients, families, faculty, and staff across the continuum. We have worked diligently to create alliances that focus on the planning, delivery, and evaluation of care in our clinics. Drawing on personal experiences and partnerships, we strive to help make Neurosciences a better place for our patients and families.
Neuroscience Practice site
1120 15th Street
Augusta, GA 30912
The Mission of the Neuro Practice Site is:
To achieve excellence in providing those with Neurological illnesses compassionate care in a Patient Family Centered, healing environment that embraces respect, dignity, empathy, commitment, interdisciplinary collaboration, education and cutting edge research.
- Neuroscience Mission Statement - created by the council and posted in all sites with Faculty and staff signatures.
- Peds Neuroscience art project - Child volunteers painted ceiling tiles that are now up in the clinics
- Exam room slide shows
- TV and cable installed in MS clinic infusion room
- Provider name sign purchased and posted outside Adult site
- Neuroscience Advisory Brochure