The Latest, Most Advanced Diagnostic Tests to Uncover the Cause of Your Ear, Nose or Throat Problem
If you suffer from problems in the head or neck, the first step is an accurate diagnosis.
Otolaryngology Department offers advanced diagnostic tests, including:
- Flexible laryngoscopy, to view the voice box in action through a flexible viewing tube inserted through the nasal cavity
- Rigid nasal endoscopy, for complete and detailed visualization of the nose and sinuses
- Esophageal dilation to stretch or open blocked parts of the esophagus
- Manometry to measure muscle pressure within the esophagus
- Pulse dye laser of the vocal cords
- A full range of hearing tests
Take the first step to better health.Call (706) 721-2273 (CARE) today to schedule an appointment with a skilled and experienced specialist or request an online appointment today.