Reaching Out to Athletes Across the CSRA
GRHealth Sports Medicine's Sports Outreach Program provides Certified Athletic Trainers to meet the needs of recreational, scholastic and collegiate athletes and others throughout the CSRA. Recognized as allied health care professionals by the American Medical Association, these skilled professionals work under the direction of a licensed physician and offer the following services:
* Promote injury prevention
* Recognize, evaluate and treat on-site injuries
* Help manage injuries and return athletes to play in a safe and timely manner
* Provide game, practice and event medical coverage
* Bracing, splinting and taping
* Develop home exercise programs
* Help athletes improve their performance
* Work closely with coaches, school nurses and physicians at Georgia Regents Medical Center
* Develop educational programs
For more information on our community outreach program, please call 706-721-3439 and ask to speak to a Certified Athletic Trainer.
Serving These High Schools, Universities and Organizations
Schedule an online appointment now or call (706) 721-2273 (CARE) or 800-736-CARE (2273) to speak to a member of our CARE team.