If your child breaks a bone or has a bone- or muscle-related disorder, where do you go? Why, to the region’s only pediatric orthopaedists, right here at the Children’s Hospital of Georgia. Together, our team of physicians has more than 40 years’ experience caring for specific bone issues in children, including:
- Broken bones and trauma
- Neurological conditions that may cause bone problems, such as cerebral palsy or Down syndrome
- Congenital issues, including hip dysplasia, club feet and knock knees
- Developmental issues, including growth disturbances such as limb length inequality
- Bone cancer and cancer-related bone problems
Why Choose a Children’s Hospital?
Because caring for kids is all we do. From our casting technicians to our waiting rooms, everything is designed with your child in mind. Our goal is to make your child’s experience comfortable, happy - even fun.
And because we are part of the Children’s Hospital of Georgia (the region’s only children’s hospital), not only can you rely on our team of pediatric orthopedists, but also every pediatric specialty and subspecialty, all available right here in one location. Not every child needs a multispecialty consult, but you can be comfortable knowing that this team is here, just in case.
We know that when you treat a child, you are really treating the entire family. Whether your child has a broken bone or a more complex orthopaedic condition, we are here for every stage of your child’s growth and development.
We provide a full range of non-surgical and surgical solutions for all pediatric orthopaedic problems, such as:
- In-office care for minor and major orthopaedic conditions
- Injections and aspirations
- Prescriptions for bracing, orthotics and medications
- Advanced fixation techniques for broken bones
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment of all congenital and developmental musculoskeletal conditions in children, including spine, hip, knee, leg and foot conditions
- Cancer treatment and surgery for bone cancer or cancer-related bone problems
- Physical therapy within the area’s only pediatric rehabilitation facility
- Pediatric sports medicine
Schedule Your Appointment Now
Schedule an online appointment now or call 706-721-KIDS (5437) or toll free at 888-721-KIDS (5437) for more information or to speak to a member of our pediatric orthopaedics CARE team. We also offer same-day appointments for emergencies.