The Region’s Largest Orthopaedic Group
At Georgia Regents Medical Center’s Orthopaedic Services, our goal is simple: To restore function and to improve lives. We offer comprehensive yet specialized services for any musculoskeletal injury in any part of the body—from the complex to the most straightforward.
What Does Comprehensive Mean?
Our comprehensive yet specialized care includes:
What Sets Us Apart?
Because we are the largest orthopaedic practice in the region, Georgia Regents Medical Center’s Orthopaedic Services offers specialized services available nowhere else locally. These services include:
- The region’s only orthopaedic oncologists, caring for patients with bone cancer and cancer-related bone issues
- Advanced foot and ankle care, including joint replacements
- The region’s only hip socket and pelvic surgeons, skilled in repairing these bones after a fracture
- Complex hand, wrist and elbow surgeries and treatments, including injections for Dupuytren’s contracture
- Anterior and posterior approaches to hip reconstruction, offering patients a more individualized approach to treatment
- The region’s only osteoporosis clinic, focused on both prevention and treatment
- The region’s only pediatric orthopaedic clinic, affiliated with the region’s only children’s hospital
- Standard and reverse shoulder reconstruction, performed by an orthopaedic surgeon who helped define the standard for shoulder replacements
- Sports-specific sports medicine programs, including concussions, running and golf
- The region’s largest team of certified athletic trainers, caring for the region’s best athletes
Same Day Appointments for Emergencies
Schedule an online appointment now. You may also call 706-721-2741 to speak to a member of our orthopaedic CARE team.