Orthopedic Trauma Care for All Types of Fractures in Augusta, Georgia
Falls, workplace injuries, automobile accidents and other mishaps can cause painful and sometimes debilitating orthopedic trauma or bone fractures. Georgia Regents Medical Center’s Orthopedic Center in Augusta, GA can help restore the function of orthopedic patients in Georgia, South Carolina and the Southeast.
The trauma care team at Georgia Regents Medical Center is on-call in our Emergency Department 24/7. Our trauma services include:
- Two fellowship trained full-time orthopedic traumatologists
- Management of musculoskeletal injury and complications including spine fractures and spine trauma
- Management of severe foot fractures and hand fractures.
- Management of complex pelvic fractures/acetabular fractures. Georgia Regents Medical Center is the only hospital in the Southeast that has pelvic and acetabular surgeons.
- Management of complex hip fractures
- Management of periarticular fractures
Georgia Regents Medical Center's orthopedic trauma care team includes physicians that treat all types of fractures:
Schedule an online appointment now or call 706-721-CARE (2273) or 800-736-CARE (2273) to speak to a member of our CARE team.