No Foot or Ankle Problem Too Big or Too Small
Our fellowship-trained foot and ankle surgeons and residency-trained podiatric surgeons focus on just one thing: foot and ankle problems. Which is why we’re the region’s leader in foot and ankle care.
We care for any problem of the foot or ankle, big or small, including:
- Orthopedic conditions (bone and muscle problems)
- Neurological conditions (nerve problems)
- Dermatological conditions (skin and nail problems)
Whether it’s an ingrown toenail or a complex foot or ankle condition requiring multidisciplinary care, our advanced techniques help reduce pain and get you back on your feet faster. These include:
- In-office care for minor foot and ankle conditions.
- Injections. One of the most common problems we see is heel pain. Our specialized technique means these injections hurt less.
- Physical therapy at our West Wheeler Road location and downtown Sports Medicine Center, dedicated specifically to the foot and ankle.
- Arthritic joint replacement in the foot. We are one of the few practices in the region offering this type of surgery.
- Endoscopic surgery for heel pain, which results in faster healing and less scarring.
- Comprehensive care for diabetic wounds, addressing both the wound and structural issues within the foot.
- Surgeries for complex musculoskeletal issues, tumors and infections.
- Advanced bone preparation and fixation techniques for broken bones. We continue to be first in the area to use specific techniques and hardware to fix bones, allowing for earlier weight bearing so you can walk again, more quickly.
Schedule an Appointment Now
Schedule an online appointment now or call 706-721-2741 to speak to a member of our podiatry CARE team. We also offer same-day appointments for emergencies.
Edward Szabo, DPM
For your convenience, we see patients at our West Wheeler Road location or at the downtown GRHealth orthopedic clinic.