Pediatric Orthopedics in Augusta, Georgia
Georgia Regents Medical Center’s Children's Hospital of Georgia in Augusta, Georgia staffs board-certified pediatric orthopedic surgeons and pediatric orthopedic oncologists who care for children with orthopedic conditions, illnesses and injuries, including bone cancer.
Georgia Regents Medical Center's pediatric orthopedic team offers:
- A full range of pediatric orthopedic diagnostic tests
- Inpatient and outpatient pediatric orthopedic care
- A full range of nonsurgical solutions for pediatric orthopedic problems. For instance, Georgia Regents Medical Center is one of the few facilities in the South that offers club foot casting.
- Comprehensive pediatric orthopedic surgical services
- Pediatric orthopedic oncology
- A pediatric orthopedic rehabilitation facility within the Children's Hospital of Georgia, the area’s only children’s hospital
- Patient Family Centered Care
Schedule an online appointment now or call 706-721-KIDS (5437) or toll free at 888-721-KIDS (5437) for more information or to speak to a member of our pediatric orthopedics CARE team.