Identify the Cause of Gynecological Problems with Leading-edge GYN Ultrasound
If you suffer from pelvic pain, endometriosis, heavy menstrual bleeding or other gynecological problems, it’s important to identify the underlying cause. After all, an accurate diagnosis is the first step toward better health.
Georgia Regents Medical Center GYN ultrasound testing services can help. The unit provides in- and out-patient GYN ultrasounds using state-of-the-art two, three and four-dimensional machines specifically designed for GYN applications.
Conveniently located near the OB/GYN Clinic, the unit is staffed by physicians who are specialists in gynecology, maternal fetal medicine, reproductive endocrinology, infertility and genetics. They are supported by sonographers and nurses with years of experience in GYN ultrasound.
The unit offers testing to:
- Identify the cause of pelvic pain, including endometriosis
- Identify the cause of painful periods, no periods, excessive or irregular menstrual bleeding or uterine bleeding
- Evaluate, monitor and treat infertility patients
- Identify the cause of delayed menses, precocious puberty or vaginal bleeding in prepubescent children
- Identify the cause of postmenopausal bleeding
- Evaluate abnormal or technically limited pelvic exams
- Evaluate pelvic infections
- Further evaluate pelvic abnormalities found on other imaging studies
- Identify or evaluate congenital anomalies of the pelvis or pelvic organs
- Perform sonohysterography testing. This diagnostic ultrasound is used to discover abnormalities in the uterine cavity.
Don’t let heavy menstrual bleeding or pelvic pain slow you down. Call (706) 721-2273 (CARE) or 800-736-CARE (2273) now to schedule an appointment with a gynecologist who will identify and treat the underlying cause of your problem.