Monitor Your Baby’s Growth and Development with State-of-the-art Obstetric Ultrasound and Sonography
Pregnancy is a time of joy and anticipation, but it’s also a time when many women worry about the growth and development of their babies. This is especially true for women who are experiencing high-risk pregnancies.
But you can put your mind at ease thanks to Georgia Regents Medical Center’s Obstetric Ultrasound and Fetal Monitoring Services. OB ultrasounds are used to confirm pregnancy, estimate gestation dates, monitor fetal development, evaluate suspected problems, diagnose and monitor multiple births, confirm cardiac activities, look for fetal anomalies and other purposes.
The unit provides in- and out-patient obstetric ultrasounds using state-of-the-art two, three and four-dimensional machines specific for OB applications.
Conveniently located near the OB/GYN Clinic, it offers:
- Physicians who are specialists in obstetrics and gynecology, maternal-fetal medicine, reproductive endocrinology, infertility and genetics
- Sonographers and nurses with years of experience in OB ultrasound and fetal monitoring
- 1st trimester ultrasounds
- 2nd trimester ultrasounds
- 3rd trimester ultrasound
- Amniocentesis. A prenatal test in which a small sample of amniotic fluid surrounding the fetus is removed and examined.
- Fetal monitoring for high-risk pregnancies in patients with hypertension, preeclampsia, gestational diabetes, decreased fetal movements, intrauterine growth restrictions, heart disease, too much or too little amniotic fluid and post-date deliveries
Call 706-721-CARE (2273) or 800-736-CARE (2273) now to forge a partnership with an experienced obstetrician who will monitor your health and the health of your baby during this special time.