Specialized Care and Treatment of Neuromuscular Disorders at the Georgia Regents Medical Center
Specialists at Georgia Regents Neuroscience Center of Excellence diagnose and treat neuromuscular disorders that affect muscle control, pain, weakness, or spasticity.
Georgia Regents Medical Center’s Neuroscience Center Offers:
- The area’s largest, most diverse team of adult and pediatric neurologists and neurosurgeons, including renowned experts in ALS
- A staff of highly skilled and experienced pediatric neurologists and neuropsychologists armed with advanced technology
- Diagnosis and care for neuromuscular diseases and developmental disorders
- Ongoing research in both neurology and neurosurgery
- Access to clinical trials
- All the resources of one of Georgia’s largest academic medical centers
Specific neuromuscular disorders that require clinical care by a doctor or other health care professional can include:
Georgia Regents Medical Center also provides support groups for many of these issues to help you gain strength from shared experiences.
Meet Our Neuromuscular Physicians
J. Edward Hartmann, MD
J. Ned Pruitt, II, MD
Michael H. Rivner, MD
Request an online appointment now or call our Scheduling Center today at 706-721-4581 or toll free at 800-736-CARE (2273).