The Top Fertility and IVF Clinic in Augusta, Georgia
If you are having trouble conceiving or having a baby, you can depend on MCG Reproductive Medicine & Infertility Associates in Augusta, GA. Our fertility clinic offers a depth and breadth of reproductive medical services unmatched in the Augusta area, including the best vitro fertilization (IVF) services in the CSRA.
If you have been trying to become pregnant for one year or are age 35 and above, and have tried for six months; have been unable to conceive or have had early pregnancy losses, you are experiencing a reproductive problem.
- Fertility testing and infertility solutions
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) services
- Ongoing research in human infertility
Facts about Infertility
- 10-15% of couples are affected by infertility
- Contributing factors include being over 35 years old, irregular periods, prior pelvic infections, endometriosis and sperm abnormalities
- More than half of couples treated for infertility become pregnant
- Infertility problems occur equally among women and men
- Most patients with infertility can be treated without in vitro fertilization (IVF).
If you believe you may need our help, please contact us to make an appointment to see one of our specialists at 706-722-4434.