Cardiac and Vascular Surgery by Renowned Surgeons in Augusta, Ga.
Only Georgia Regents Medical Center offers a comprehensive focus on
preventive heart care, backed by an academic health center
and the most advanced team of specialists
and the latest technology.
With a 0% mortality rate for vial and bypass surgery in 2011 as well as
a 0% rate for heart valve and bypass surgery in the first half of this year,
you can trust Georgia Regents Medical Center.
Heart and Cardiovascular Services staffs a team of highly specialized cardiothoracic surgeons, Dr. Vijay Patel and vascular surgeons, Dr. Gautam Agarwal, who offer a complete range of cardiovascular surgeries, including:
- Mitral valve replacement and repair
- Coronary artery bypass, including "off pump" beating heart surgery
- Repair of congenital heart defects
- Mechanical assist device placement
- Surgery for aortic aneurysms
- Endocardectomy to clear carotid arteries
- Bypass surgeries for peripheral vascular disease
Schedule an online appointment
now or call (706) 721-2273 (CARE) or 800-736-CARE (2273) to speak to a member of our CARE team.