Comprehensive Pediatric Diabetes or Metabolic Disorders in Augusta, GA
If your child struggles with pediatric diabetes or other metabolic disorders, depend on the board-certified pediatric endocrinologists and allied health professionals at Children's Hospital of Georgia in Augusta, Georgia.
Georgia Regents Medical Center's pediatric diabetes team delivers care for children with short stature and growth problems, under- and over-active thyroid, advanced or delayed puberty and juvenile diabetes and Type 2 diabetes.
Pediatric Diabetes Care by a Team of Pediatric Diabetes Endocrinologists
The pediatric diabetes team at Georgia Regents Medical Center also sponsors the only pediatric diabetes management program in the area, helping about 350 children each year manage diabetes and live full and active lives.
Georgia Regents Medical Center's Pediatric Diabetes Program Features
- The area’s only board certified pediatric endocrinologists
- A certified diabetes educator who works one-on-one with children and parents and is easily accessible for telephone and e-mail support.
- Registered dieticians who help patients manage diabetes through proper nutrition.
- A medical social worker who helps patients and their families access resources.
- Easy access to pediatric specialists including ophthalmologists, child psychologists and other caregivers.
- Health monitoring through regular exams.
- A pediatric diabetes support group.
- Research into childhood diabetes
- Patient Family Centered Care
Request an online appointment now or call 706-721-KIDS (5437) or toll free at 888-721-KIDS (5437) to speak to a member of our pediatric diabetes team.