Howell, Charles Gordon, MD
Pediatric General and Thoracic Surgery
Chair of Surgery
Chief of Surgery, CHOG
Pediatric Thoracic Surgery
- Professor of Pediatric Surgery
- Medical College of Georgia, 1973
- Valdosta State College
- Medical College of Georgia, Surgery, 1978
- Children's Hospital, Philadelphia, Research Fellow, 1980
- Children's Hospital, Philadelphia, Pediatric Surgery, l981-82.
- GE Reflux, Esophageal Atresia,
- Diaphragmatic Hernias, ECMO
Philosophy of Care
- GRHealth is a world-class health care network offering the most comprehensive care in the region, where your health is our priority. As leaders in patient- and family-centered care, our physicians partner with our patients, their families, and other specialty physicians to provide an unmatched level of care. As the only academic medical center in the area, our patients receive the compassionate care they deserve along with leading-edge research and technologies not found anywhere else in the region.
- American Board of Surgery/Pediatric Surgery - Certified