Borders, Jack C., M.D.
Chief, Pediatric Otolaryngology
Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Medical College of Georgia, 1988
- Johns Hopkins Hospital (General Surgery) 1989
- Johns Hopkins Hospital (Otolaryngology) 1994
- Sydney (Australia) University, Airway Management, 1994
- Novel, minimally invasive airway manipulation techniques and devices, pediatric sinusitis
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Certified
Dr. Borders specializes in diseases and treatment of the ear, nose and throat in children with a special interest in airway management.