Refer a Patient to Georgia Regents Digestive Health Center
The Georgia Regents Digestive Health Center offers specialized care and consults for:
- General gastrointestinal complaints
- Advanced endoscopy
- Biliary/pancreatic problems
- Motility and neurogastroenterology problems
- Minimally invasive digestive disease surgery, including:
- reflux surgery
- bariatric surgery
- colorectal surgery
- gastric surgery/pacemaker
- pancreatico-bilary surgery
- liver surgery
If you have a patient you’d like to refer, please fax your consult request to 706-721-4770 or call 706-446-GUTS (4887) and choose option X. To expedite your patient’s experience, please provide:
- Your consult request and your opinion on your patient’s diagnosis
- A brief overview of your patient’s symptoms and any completed tests
- A copy of your patient’s medical record (or you may provide a copy to your patient to bring to the appointment)
- Pertinent images or pathology specimens for our review
If you have any questions, wish to consult with a faculty physician, follow up on a patient’s status, access clinical studies and receive research updates, or access other Georgia Regents Medical Center professional programs and services, including continuing medical education, call us at 706-446-GUTS (4887).
Your patients will be in skilled hands at GRHealth. Our physicians will see your patients promptly and keep you informed of their status and progress every step of the way.
To refer a patient, fax your request to 706-721-4770. Or if you have further questions, call us 24/7 at 706-446-GUTS (4887).