Available services include:
- Cosmetic dermatology: Offering botox, fillers, lasers, chemical peels, cryotherapy and sclerotherapy
- Skin Cancer Services: Skin cancer strikes more people worldwide than any other type of cancer. If you’re among them, depend on Georgia Regents Medical Center’s Skin Cancer Program.
- Medical Dermatology: Diagnosis and therapy of dermatitis; eczema; psoriasis; acne warts; infectious skin problems including viral, bacterial and fungal diseases; veneral diseases; blistering diseases; cutaneous manifestations of internal disease; hair and nail problems; moles and other skin growths; and assessment and surgical treatment of premalignant and malignant skin lesions.
- Immunodermatology: Immunofluorescent studies on serum and biopsy specimens of patients with blistering disorders, connective tissue diseases, porphyria or other immunologically related disorders.
- Phototherapy UVB and Psoralen UVA (PUVA) for the therapy of psoriasis, vitiligo and other ultraviolet light-responsive disorders.
- Photopheresis: Extracorporeal photochemotherapy for cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- Laser Surgery: State of the art laser therapy for a variety of dermatologic disorders.
- Pediatric Dermatology: Diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases of infants and children.
- Patch Testing: Identification of the causes of contact allergies.
- Dermatologic Surgery: Full spectrum of skin surgery procedures including excisions, flaps, grafts, nail surgery, dermabrasioin, laser surgery, chemical peels, hair replacement surgery, sclerotherapy and Mohs Micrographic Surgery.