Georgia Regents Dental Associates
One-Stop General and Specialized Dental Care for Adults and Children in Augusta, Ga.
If you’re like most people, you are busy with little time to spare. Yet you may be running from dentist to dentist to get the care your family needs.
The Georgia Regents Dental Associates offers a better solution. As one of the largest, most comprehensive dental groups in the state, it delivers a complete scope of adult and pediatric dental services, all from one central location.
Care is delivered by general dentists and dental specialists who are members of the Georgia Regents Dental Associates, not by dental students or residents.
These skilled caregivers practice what they teach: the very latest in dental health, delivered in a gentle, personalized way that makes each appointment as pleasant as possible.
The practice offers:
- On-time appointments with more than 60 highly skilled dentists representing every dental specialty
- The widest range of adult and pediatric dental services in the state
- A new state-of-the-art facility with advanced technology, spacious treatment and waiting areas, and a dedicated entrance and parking lot
- The latest pain-control techniques, including sedation dentistry
- A centralized state-of-the-art sterilization unit
- The latest imaging technology
- Quick and easy referrals to other dental specialists, sometimes on the same day
- The only Center for Oral Medicine in the Southeast. The center’s dentists work with physicians to diagnose and treat medical disorders of the oral and maxillofacial regions.
- Referrals and coordination of care with physicians at Georgia Regents Medical Center
- Electronic medical records
- Emergency care for existing patients
We accept most dental insurance plans and credit cards as well as checks and cash.
Why not get the expert care your family deserves from one single practice under one roof?
Schedule an appointment now or call 706-721-2696 to speak to a member of our care team or a financial counselor.
We also offer emergency care for existing patients. Call 706 721-8400 for emergencies.