Pediatric Dental Care
Protect Your Children’s Teeth and Oral Health with Gentle, Comprehensive Pediatric Dental Care
The pediatric dentists at Georgia Regents Dental Associates understand the special needs of children from birth through adolescence.
They also understand the importance of preventive care. Using state-of-the-art techniques and equipment, they will monitor your children’s teeth and oral health, teach them to practice good health habits and address any problems that arise.
They take the time to calm patients’ fears and put them at ease. These highly trained professionals employ special techniques to help children overcome anxiety and manage pain, including oral sedation, if needed. Children who require extensive care or experience extreme anxiety can be cared for in a pediatric operating suite at the Children's Hospital of Georgia.
The clinic features child-sized operatories and equipment for increased comfort, safety and outcomes. And there’s a bright and sunny waiting room with child-sized furniture, toys and video games.
Remember, your child’s baby teeth are a pathway for the permanent teeth that follow and should be carefully monitored and maintained. Schedule an initial appointment for your baby when his or her first tooth erupts but not later than his or her first birthday.
We accept most dental insurance plans and credit cards as well as cash and checks.
The Pediatric Dental Clinic offers:
- Gentle, comprehensive dental care for children from birth through adolescence
- Regular exams, dental x-rays, cleanings and fluoride treatments to help avoid future dental problems or identify problems early, when they are easier and less expensive to treat
- Parent and child oral health education to foster good health habits and protect your child’s teeth and smile
- Emergency care for existing patients
- Easy access to other dental specialists within Georgia Regents Dental Associates, the state’s largest, most comprehensive dental practice
- Consultations and appointments with pediatric physicians of all types through the Children's Hospital of Georgia
Don’t take a chance with your child’s oral health. Schedule an appointment now or call 706-721-2716 to speak to a member of our care team or a financial counselor.
For more information on the Georgia Regents University College of Dental Medicine.