Expert Implant and Esthetic Dentistry at Georgia Regents Dental Associates
Get the Bright, Even Smile You Deserve at Georgia Regents Medical Center for Implant and Esthetic Dentistry
If discolored, crooked or damaged teeth are affecting your self-image and impacting your lifestyle, Georgia Regents Esthetic Dental Center can help.
The state-of-the-art center offers everything from simple cosmetic dental procedures that can be done in only one office visit to complex multi-visit smile makeovers.
Care is delivered by a multidisciplinary team of esthetic dentists that includes a prosthodontist, periodontist, oral surgeon and orthodontist with years of experience in esthetic dentistry. Working together as needed, the team delivers personalized, comprehensive care and finely crafted high-end esthetics.
The center is located inside the bright and spacious Georgia Regents University College of Dental Medicine, a world-class facility that offers easy access to every dental specialty under one roof. We accept most dental insurance plans and credit cards as well as cash and checks.
The Center for Implant and Esthetic Dentistry offers:
- Teeth whitening
- Porcelain veneers crafted by artists-ceramists
- Dental implants to replace one or more missing teeth
- Direct bonding to close gaps, cover surfaces or reshape teeth
- All-ceramic or metal-ceramic crowns
- Complete smile makeovers, using a variety of procedures that may include veneers, crowns, bonding and other techniques to forge a brighter, more attractive smile
- Tooth colored inlays and onlays (small pieces of porcelain used to fill a cavity or cover a defect on a tooth)
- Quick and easy in-house referrals to other dental specialists, including periodontists who perform cosmetic gum surgery
- State-of-the art imaging equipment for more precise procedures
- All the resources of the Georgia Regents Dental Faculty Practice, the largest and most comprehensive dental practice in Georgia
Don’t let an unattractive smile undermine your confidence.
Call 706-721- 2421 to speak to a member of our Care Team or a financial counselor.
For more information about the Georgia Regents University College of Dental Medicine.