Colorectoral Cancer Screening,
Treatment and Care at Georgia Regents Medical Center
If you need or have colorectal cancer screening or been diagnosed with colorectoral cancer, Cancer Center in Augusta, GA offers state of the art care for colorectoral cancer patients in Georgia, South Carolina and the Southeast.
Colorectoral Cancer Screening and Treatment
You’ll be cared for by Georgia Regents Medical Center’s team of colorectoral cancer specialists dedicated to preventing, diagnosing and treating colorectal cancer. The team includes will work together to deliver coordinated Patient Family Centered Care.
The team also offers:
- Access to Colorectoral Cancer Clinical Trials: Including Stage 1 Trials not available at other area cancer hospitals in Georgia or South Carolina.
- Advanced Colorectoral Surgical Options: To eradicate the disease and preserve your normal functions if possible. This reduces the number of patients requiring permanent colostomy after rectal surgery.
- Colorectoral Cancer Patient Education and Support
- Colorectoral Cancer Screening: A full range of colorectoral cancer screening options—including colonoscopy—to identify polyps and remove them before they become cancerous.
- Genetic Testing for Colorectal Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Surgery: To remove colorectoral cancer tumors through small incisions.
Colorectoral Cancer Health Information
Learn more about colorectal cancer—including steps you can take to prevent colorectoral cancer treatment options for colorectoral cancer.
Colorectoral Cancer Self Test
Are you at risk of colorectal cancer? Take the following colorectoral cancer self test to see.