At 6 months old, Sophie had an allergic reaction to amoxicillin. Her parents, Connie and Jake, had no idea what was going on because Sophie had taken this medicine before for ear infections and had no previous reaction. Sophie's face was extremely swollen, so much so that her eyes were almost completely shut. Connie and Jake worried about any internal reactions so they rushed her to Children's Hospital of Georgia's Emergency Department. The family had an excellent experience in the ED, especially when the doctors distracted Sophie with bubbles in order to perform the necessary tests. Sophie is now a happy and healthy 27-month-old!