Experienced Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeons in Augusta, Georgia
Children’s Hospital of Georgia’s Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery Department in Augusta, Georgia offers medical and surgical care for children from newborns to age 21 with a wide range of developmental disorders or congenital, neuromuscular or post-traumatic problems of the musculoskeletal system.
Children’s Hospital of Georgia's Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery Department Offers:
- The Augusta, Georgia area’s only pediatric orthopaedic surgeons supported by pediatric anesthesiologists
- The area’s only pediatric orthopaedic oncologist who specializes in surgical care of children with musculoskeletal tumors, both malignant and benign
- A full range of diagnostics including X-rays, ultrasounds, MRIs and CT scans
- Highly skilled and compassionate medical and surgical care for bone tumors, brachial plexus palsy, cerebral palsy, club foot, congenital limb defects, dysplasia of the hip, scoliosis, spondylolysis, spina bifida and other spine problems, leg length discrepancy and injuries to the musculoskeletal system
- Injections and aspirations to relieve pain and promote healing
- Prescriptions for bracing, orthotics and medications
- Casts and splints by skilled professionals
- A full range of traditional and minimally invasive arthroscopic surgeries
- Access to sports medicine physicians, physical therapists and occupational therapists who care exclusively for children in a dedicated pediatric rehabilitation center
- Child Life Specialists, to help children understand and cope with care
- Patient Family Centered Care
Directions and Address
Georgia Regents Medical Center’s Medical Office Building, 2nd floor
1447 Harper Street
Surgery is performed in the specialized operating rooms for children in Georgia Regents Medical Center’s Children's Hospital of Georgia.
Request an online appointment now or call 706-721-KIDS (5437)
or toll free at 888-721-KIDS (5437) to speak to a member of our pediatric orthopaedics team.