Searching for the best allergy doctors for asthma and immunological problems? Look no further.
If you or your child struggles with asthma, other allergic diseases or recurrent infections, expert care, education and support are available from the best allergy-immunology doctors at Georgia Regents Medical Center and Children’s Hospital of Georgia in Augusta, GA. We offer allergy-immunology physicians who are board-certified in allergy-immunology, including William Dolen, MD, and Betty B. Wray, MD, both past presidents of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
Exceptional Pediatric and Adult Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology Care from Georgia Regents Medical Center
The Georgia Regents Medical Center and the Children’s Hospital of Georgia’s Allergy-Immunology program offers exceptional allergy, asthma, and immunology care for children and adults, including:
- Allergy-immunology physicians who are board certified in allergy-immunology, including William Dolen, MD, and Betty Wray, MD, both past presidents of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- An in-house pulmonary function testing lab that offers spirometry, exhaled nitric oxide measurement, bronchial provocation testing, exercise asthma testing, and other lung function tests
- Allergy testing: pollens, pets, indoor dust, fungi, food, drug and venom testing and challenges; and immunodeficiency evaluations
- Immunotherapy (allergy shots) when indicated
- Rhinoscopy, with fiberoptic scopes to carefully examine the entire nose
- Respiratory therapists, registered dieticians, and medical social workers
- Coordinated care and communications with the patient’s primary care physician, pulmonologist, ear, nose and throat specialist and other caregivers
- Allergy diagnosis and care for eosinophilic esophagitis (allergic reactions in the esophagus), in coordination with pediatric gastroenterologists
- Diagnosis and care for eczema and other skin conditions that may be caused by allergy, in coordination with dermatologists
- A patient educator to help children with asthma develop and follow individual asthma care plans
- 24/7 access to an on-call after-hours physician
- Asthma Action Plan
- Child Life Specialists to help children understand and cope with care
- Patient Family Centered Care
Request an online appointment now or call 706-721-KIDS (5437) or toll free at 888-721-KIDS (5437) to speak to a member of our pediatric and adult allergy, asthma, and immunology team.