Guide to Area Services
Welcome to Children’s Hospital of Georgia. We want to make your stay as comfortable as possible and hope this information will be helpful to you.
Services within Georgia Regents Medical Center campus:
- Admissions 706-721-2267
- Financial Counseling 706-721-3576 (1st floor)
- Concierge/Greeter Services 706-721-6043
- Hospital Safety and Security (Escort Services) 706-721-4787
- Pastoral Care/Chaplain 706-721-2929 (2nd floor)
- Patient Information 706-721-6045
- Patient Representatives 706-721-6222
- Social Work 706-721-8150
- McDonald's, Monday through Saturday, 6 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Sunday, 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
(1st floor, Children’s Hospital of Georgia)
- Mocha Mahn Coffee Shack and Cafe
Mon. - Fri. 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
1467 Harper Street
- Terrace Dining
Mon. - Fri., 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
(2nd floor, Medical Center)
- Ferns and Fossils 706-721-5114
Mon. - Fri., 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sat., 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
(1st Floor, Children’s Hospital of Georgia)
- The Little Store 721-4438
Mon. - Fri., 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
(2nd Floor, Medical Center)
- 1st Floor, Children’s Hospital of Georgia
- 2nd Floor, Medical Center
Banking (located within Georgia Regents Medical Center buildings)
- A SunTrust ATM is located in the 1st floor lobby of the Children’s Hospital of Georgia.
- A Bank of America ATM is located on the 2nd floor of the Medical Center, adjacent to Terrace Dining.
- An SRP/HCCU ATM is located next to the HB building, also known as The Faculty Building.
Services within two miles of Georgia Regents Medical Center campus:
- Arby's, 1823 Walton Way
- Bojangles, 1457 Walton Way
- Burger King, 1815 Walton Way
- Checker's, 1631 Walton Way
- Church's Chicken, 1820 Walton Way
- Firehouse Subs, 1509 Walton Way
- Kentucky Fried Chicken, 1814 Walton Way
- Krystal, 1555 Walton Way
- Larry's Giant Subs, 531-B 15th Street
- McDonald's, 1464 Walton Way
- Subway, 1819 Walton Way
- Wendy's, 1730 Walton Way
- Zaxby's, 1702 Walton Way
- Bamboo Garden, 819 15th Street, 706-722-7300
- Happy China, 523 15th Street, 706-722-2368
- Ming One Express, 1720 Walton Way, 706-736-3924
- Senor Taco Express, 1531 Walton Way, 706-434-2929
- Teresa’s, 1831 Walton Way, 736-4906
- S&S Cafeteria, 1616 Walton Way, 736-2972
- Bamboo Garden, 706-722-7300
- Fat Man's Café, 706-733-1740
- Happy China, 706-722-2368
- Hot Foods by Calvin, 706-738-5666
- Papa John's Pizza, 706-733-7272
- Pizza Hut, 706-724-3302
- Who Cooks Anymore? Home Meal Delivery, 706-364-4460
To receive deliveries, provide the following information:
Patient’s full name and room number
Georgia Regents Medical Center or Children’s Hospital of Georgia
1120 15th Street
Augusta, GA 30912
- CVS (open 24 hours), 1520 Walton Way, 706-724-0598
- Eckerd, 1717 Walton Way, 706-828-3113
- Kroger, 501 15th Street, 706-724-1919
- Kroger Pharmacy, 501 15th Street, 706-724-1883
Hotels (Ask for possible discounts for Georgia Regents Medical Center families.)
- Quality Inn Medical Center, 1455 Walton Way, 706-722-2224
- Econolodge, 1103 15th Street, 706-724-5560
- The Partridge Inn, 2110 Walton Way, 706-737-8888
The following facilities are available at little or no charge for parents of hospitalized children.
Please ask a nurse or social worker for a referral.
- Comfort House, 317 Telfair Street, 706-774-9012
- Rescue Mission, 526 Walker Street, 706-722-2058
- Ronald McDonald House, 738 Greene Street, 706-724-5901
- Salvation Army, 1384 Greene Street, 706-826-7933
Dry Cleaners/Laundromats (coin-operated)
- Brickle's Cleaners and Laundry
1944 Walton Way
- Vogue Cleaners
1803 Central Avenue
- Augusta Net (wheelchair equipped), 706-724-1202
- Greyhound, 706-722-6411
- Radio Cab, 706-722-3501
- Super Cab, 706-796-1202
- Bank of America, 1450 Walton Way, 706-844-0660
- Georgia Bank & Trust, 1630 Walton Way, 706-821-1530
- SunTrust, 1602 Walton Way, 706-821-2008
- Wachovia, 1478 Walton Way, 706-821-6821
- Target, 235 Robert C. Daniels Parkway, 706-667-6368
- Wal-Mart, 260 Bobby Jones Parkway, 706-860-0170
- Wal-Mart, 1201 Knox Avenue, 803-279-0545
This guide is provided as a service to our patients, families and guests. Listings in the guide should not be construed as an endorsement of the business or service by Georgia Regents Medical Center.