Baby Signs Program
Designed for a parent-to-be, new parent, grandparent or caregiver that would like to communicate with the baby in their life before he can talk, this one-time introductory workshop teaches everything you need to know to get started with the Baby Signs® Program, including:
- How to begin signing with your baby
- Effective ways to begin teaching signs at home
- Easy ways to use signs in daily routines
- What to expect as your baby transitions from signs to speech
- A personalized signing plan
Cost is $30 per family plus $20 for class materials.
Fee includes the Parent Workshop Resource Kit:
- Parent Guide
- Welcome to Baby Signs® DVD
- My Baby Signs® Sampler DVD
- A Sign Vocabulary Flip Chart
Please call 706-721-6929 for more information.
To register for Baby Signs Parent Workshop, please complete the registration form and return with payment to the address on the form.