The Region’s Most Comprehensive, Multidisciplinary Care for Digestive Health
At Georgia Regents Digestive Health Center, our goal is to get your digestive health back on track. Our highly trained physicians diagnose and care for the full range of digestive and liver disorders, from simple heartburn to the most complex motility problems. We will take the time to listen carefully, perform any necessary tests and design a personal plan of care to improve your health and wellbeing.
What Does Comprehensive Mean?
- Specialists who are fellowship-trained in various digestive health subspecialities. For example, if you have a motility issue, you will be seen in one of only 10 motility clinics in the nation designated as a Center of Excellence by the American Neurogastroenterology and Motility Society.
- Multidisciplinary care that is coordinated with surgeons and all other specialists.
- A state-of-the-art facility with nine procedure rooms, 24 pre/post op rooms, 15 exam rooms, a Motility Center and Weight Loss Surgery Center.
What Sets Us Apart?
- The most advanced technology needed to diagnose and treat even subtle disruptions in the way food moves through the digestive tract
- Tests and therapeutic procedures not available at other area facilities
- The area’s only neurogastroenterologist, or specialist in the complex interaction between the central nervous system and the digestive tract.
Request an online appointment or call 706-721-9522 to speak to a member of our team to arrange a quick, convenient appointment.