Refer a Cancer Patient to Cancer Center 24/7
If you have a Georgia or South Carolina cancer patient you’d like to refer to Cancer Center, please call 800-733-1828.
You can also use the line to:
- Arrange an appointment with a physician in the Cancer Center.
- Consult with a faculty physician.
- Follow up on a patient’s status.
- Access clinical studies not available at other area hospitals in Georgia or South Carolina and receive research updates.
- Access other Georgia Regents Medical Center professional programs and services, including continuing medical education and the medical library.
Your cancer patients will be in skilled hands at Cancer Center, and their cancer physicians will keep you informed of their status and progress every step of the way.
Call Our 24/7 Physician Referral Line at 800-733-1828