Heart and Cardiovascular Services:
Your #1 Referral Choice
When your patients experience cardiovascular problems, you’ll want them to receive the best possible care by experienced physicians and surgeons equipped with advanced technology. As a Center of Excellence, the Heart and Cardiovascular Services offers comprehensive, coordinated and team-based inpatient and outpatient care for patients with the full range of cardiovascular conditions. We will see your patient quickly, submit prompt, thorough reports on our findings and keep you updated on your patients’ progress.
To refer an adult heart patient, call 706-721-2426 or FAX 706-721-1459.
To refer a pediatric heart patient, call 706-721-8522 or FAX 706-721-1459.
The Center Offers the Following Benefits to You and Your Patients
- A freestanding, easily accessible outpatient cardiovascular clinic with echo and nuclear diagnostic capabilities plus a vascular lab, patient education area and easy parking
- A team of preventive, diagnostic and interventional cardiologists who treat the full range of cardiovascular diseases
- The area’s only Women’s Heart Health Clinic
- An inpatient coronary care unit, cardiac step-down facility and two cardiac telemetry units
- The area’s first accredited Chest Pain Center to speed the delivery of care to heart attack patients
We are honored you've chosen Georgia Regents Medical Center for your patient's care. Please do not hesitate to contact any of our Practice Site leaders if you need any assistance or information.