Adult Sickle Cell Clinic
The Georgia Regents Sickle Cell Clinic is open to patients Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. In addition to routine office visits, a treatment room is available for management of acute problems.
Adult Clinical Services
- Diagnosis of sickle cell disease, thalassemia and other hemoglobinopathies.
- Ongoing ambulatory care and treatments for patients with sickle cell disease.
- Referral to other Georgia Regents Medical Center services for investigation of orthopaedic, renal, cardiac, ophthalmic or other complications.
- Preliminary treatment of acute sickle cell pain crises and admission to Medical Center if necessary.
- Outreach services in Albany, Macon, Savannah, and Waycross are held in their local public health departments.
Schedule an Appointment Now
Schedule an online appointment now or call 706-721-2171 to speak to a member of our sickle cell CARE team.