CarePages are private personalized Web pages provided to you as a free service by Georgia Regents Medical Center. Create a CarePage!
CarePages help you:
- receive support from friends and family. Visitors to your CarePage send you messages of encouragement, giving hope and strength even in the most difficult situations.
- update friends and family at the same time without repeated phone calls. Your CarePage keeps everyone in the loop. You spend less time on the phone.
- control the flow of information. You share news at a time that is right for you. Friends and family call less often since they're automatically e-mailed when you post a new update.
- keep in touch before, during and after hospitalization. CarePages do not have an expiration date. Your CarePage works for you as long as you want it to.
CarePages are private and fully secure. CarePages are password protected and comply with all patient privacy regulations.
How do I get started? Creating a CarePage is easy.
To get started:
- Click on the "Create a CarePage" link at the top of this page or below
Create a CarePage - Connect, share . . . care. Start today!
- Register, and follow a few simple steps to complete your CarePage