Ambulatory Pediatric Services
Our outpatient practice site, located in the Georgia Regents Medical Office Building, offers a wide range of pediatric specialties, covering all aspects of a child's health needs from general well-child care to complex health, behavioral, emotional and developmental care:
- Same-day appointments for sick children and young adults
- Well-child check-ups
- Ready access to pediatric specialists
- General health information and education
- Newborn/child education for parents
- Nutritional information
- Vision and hearing screenings
- X-ray/imaging services
- Evaluations for medical, behavioral or emotional concerns
- On-site laboratory service
- Specialized health care for children of all ages with developmental problems such as learning disabilities, autism, cognitive delays, complicated ADHD, and hearing and vision impairments
Whether a child needs specialized diagnosis and care for a medical treatment, or simply needs an annual physical exam, our pediatricians are ready to meet his or her needs. Patient care is our first concern.
To learn more about our services, go to mcghealth.org/Kids.
To make an appointment with one of our pediatric specialists or subspecialists, simply call 706-721-KIDS (5437) or 1-888-721-KIDS.