Facial Plastic Surgery: To Repair Facial Damage or Enhance Your Appearance
The Georgia Regents Medical Center Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery specializes in reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery of the face. Care is delivered by a fellowship trained facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon with years of experience. When needed, treatment is delivered by a multidisciplinary team of surgeons and physicians.
Our facial plastic surgeon cares for patients with head or neck deformities caused by medical conditions, birth defects or traumatic injuries, including:
- Small to very extensive skin cancers of the face, working with a dermatologic surgeon when needed
- Scar revisions
- Treatment of hypertrophic scars and keloids
- Repair of facial fractures resulting from accidents and trauma
Our facial plastic surgeon also offers a full range of cosmetic procedures, including:
- Brow, face and eyelid lifts
- Chin and lip augmentation
- Facial resurfacing
- BOTOX® and collagen injections
- Facial peels
To schedule a convenient appointment with a surgeon in the Georgia Regents Medical Center Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, call 706-721-CARE (2273) or request an appointment online.