Prior to Departure from Home Country
1. Call Georgia Regents Medical Center International Patient Office at (706) 840-2829 at least one week prior to your scheduled appointment date.
Verify approvals for payment arrangements
Communicate travel itinerary (airline, flight #’s, arrival dates, etc.)
Specify any special needs for lodging in Augusta
Identify any special ground transportation needs
Communicate any other special needs
Verify date, time and location of appointment
Specify primary language and dialect
Verify that the information packet was received
Share a list of your current medications
2. Make reservations for lodging in Augusta. The International Patient Office can assist with this, but the patient
or the patient’s family is responsible for lodging.
3. Make reservations for ground transportation in Augusta. The International Patient Office can assist you, but
the patient or the patient’s family is responsible for ground transportation.
Day of Arrival at Georgia Regents Medical Center
1. Please do not arrive at the Medical Center until the day of your scheduled appointment.
2. Park in the Medical Center Parking Deck off of 15th Street across from Econo Lodge (see map in information packet)
3. Enter through the West Entrance doors and check-in at the reception desk. You will be greeted by a member of the International Patient Office and escorted to your appointment.
4. Bring your passport, visa and any medical records you have in your possession.
Should you need to contact the Georgia Regents Medical Center at any time please call the International Patient Office at (706) 721-9303 or email email@example.com. Normal business hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.