Cancer Center Image Boutique
Products & Services
Our brand new Image Boutique, conveniently located at the Cancer Center, provides a one stop shopping boutique. Cancer survivors will find items to meet all of their image and wellness needs during their treatment, along with inspirational and gift items for caregivers, friends, family, and visitors.
- Bras, breast prosthesis, and partial prosthesis for all types of breast surgeries, including mastectomy, lumpectomy and reconstruction
- Wigs and partial hair pieces with special customization and fit specific to medically induced hair loss, alopecia, partial hair loss, and fashion wear
- Fashionable and comfortable hats, scarves, and turbans
- Lymphedema compression products
- Natural skin care products for everyday use and for use during chemotherapy and radiation
- Natural deodorant
- Wellness products
- Jewelry and accessories
- Cancer awareness and inspirational gifts
- Post-mastectomy swimwear
- Licensed and experienced cosmetologist on site, certified in wig customizing technique and is a BOC accredited post-mastectomy fitter
Hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m, Monday through Friday.
Wig/Bra/Prosthesis fittings by appointment only.
For more information, or to make an appointment, please call 706-721-0466.
Click here for maps and directions to the Cancer Center.