Find the Birth Control Option That’s Right for You
Birth control pills. Patches. IUDs. Women have more birth control choices than ever before, and that can make it difficult to find the method that’s right for you. Our physicians can help you choose the contraceptive that best fits your age, health status, religious beliefs and other issues.
- Birth control counseling and consultation
- A variety of birth control pills, including pills that limit menstrual periods
- Implants, including Implanon
- Interuterine devices (IUDs), including Mirena and ParaGard
- Permanent birth control options, including laparoscopic tubal ligation and Essure
- Natural family planning
To schedule an appointment with a physician who can help you find the right birth control option, call 706-721-CARE (2273) or 800-736-CARE (2273) now.