Access a Nationally Renowned Pediatric Plastic and Craniofacial Surgeon
If your child suffers a congenital abnormality or disfiguring injury, this can have far-reaching implication on his or her life, impacting basic health and functioning, social relationships and self-esteem.
Fortunately, the MCG Health Children's Hospital of Georgia’s Pediatric Plastic and Craniofacial Surgery Program offers comprehensive solutions for all types of congenital and traumatic deformities in children from birth to age 21. The program offers:
- The only fellowship trained pediatric plastic and craniofacial surgeon in the area, who has 17 years of experience
- A full range of pediatric plastic and craniofacial surgeries including removal of benign and suspected cancerous lesions, scar revisions, neurofibromatosis debulking, correction of vascular lesions, tissue expansion and other procedures
- A multidisciplinary Craniofacial Center offering care for infants and children with cleft lip and palate, facial trauma, Pierre Robin syndrome, plagiocephaly, craniosynostosis, and rare craniofacial syndromes
- Pediatric anesthesiologists, orthodontists, plastic surgeons, neurologists, otolaryngologists (ENT physicians), geneticists and other pediatric specialists
- Support services by speech pathologists, audiologists, registered dieticians and medical social workers
- Laser treatment of complicated neonatal vascular lesions and extensive birth marks
- Child Life Specialists who help children understand and cope with care
- Patient Family Centered Care
The Pediatric Plastic and Craniofacial Surgery offices are located on the 3rd floor of Children’s Hospital of Georgia at 1446 Harper Street.
For questions related to medical conditions please call 706-721-4296.
To schedule an appointment, call 706-721- 2198.